Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music > "Learning and Teaching" pieces

"Learning and Teaching" pieces Arrangements for helping aspiring musicians learn to play from sheet music.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2017, 01:30 AM

Default Christmas/Holiday Duets - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Duet

"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" was written in 1943 by Ralph Blane and Hugh Martin. We love the Karen Carpenter (The Carpenters) version, but she stretches the tempo considerably -- nice to listen to, but hard to capture for written music. I borrowed a little bit of the background from Karen’s rendition and also Judy Garland’s rendition.

As in many of my recent pieces, you can use Composer commands to display the lyrics (qsl) or the chords (qscn).

Happy Holidays!

Ralph Rayner
Attached Files
File Type: not Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Duet.not (50.9 KB, 4 views)