Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Questions or problems

Questions or problems Have a question or problem about something you can't find in the Help/Users Guide? Ask it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2013, 05:53 PM
Active User

Angry Somebody with experience with tyros 4 ?

HEY EVERYBODY,
I'M TRYING TO CREATE SHEET MUSIC FROM MIDI FILES, AND WHEN I LOAD THEM INTO MY TYROS 4, I CAN'T SEE PROPERLY ON THE DISPLAY OF THE TYROS THE MELODY LINE,CHORDS AND LYRICS I'VE TRIED AL LOT OF THINGS, MOVIVING STAVES UP.....ADDING LYRICS INTO THE MIDI FILE WITH SERENADE, AND THEN WORK ON IT WITH NOTATION COMPOSER.....BUT TILL NOW, NO SUCCES
THERE MUST BE A WAY TO REACH THIS GOAL !!!!
WHEN YOU BUY A MIDI FILE FROM YAMAHA SOFT EUROPE, THE MELODY LINE, LYRICS AND CHORDS ARE ALWAYS DISPLAYING CORRECTLY.

IS THERE SOMEBODY WHO CAN HELP ME ?

THANKS A LOT GUYS

MAURICE