Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music > "Learning and Teaching" pieces

"Learning and Teaching" pieces Arrangements for helping aspiring musicians learn to play from sheet music.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2017, 01:35 AM

Default Christmas/Holiday Duets - It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year Duet

"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" was written in 1963 by George Wyle and Eddie Pola. Quite a number of popular artists have recorded their renditions.

This song is in relatively fast waltz time, however the parts are not terribly complex, so I hope it will be fun to play. I never realized it when I was learning to play (hated waltzes), but a fast waltz can be very exhilarating.

As in many of my recent pieces, you can use Composer commands to display the lyrics (qsl) or the chords (qscn).

Happy Holidays!

Ralph Rayner
Attached Files
File Type: not It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year Duet.not (45.4 KB, 2 views)