Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2010, 05:22 PM
Senior User

Default Organ improvisation in renessaince style

I know that it does not have anything to do with the midi notate composer, but i just wanted to share my improvisation, recorded on MyOrgan virtual pipe organ software by midi keyboard. I wanted this improvisation to be renessaince-like, and this is why I tried to imitate Regal 4' (typical for this period) organ stop, that is no in this organ that I used, with two other stops that this organ contains (Flute 4' and Tierze). Effect is unexpectedly good I think!

http://rapidshare.com/files/41330740...ANDFLUTE4F.wav

Enjoy!

PS: sorry for irregularities in volume of the notes across the keyboard, but sounds of the real pipes must be like that, because sounds of the every pipe were recorded into separate file! So I had no trick to make this volume OK.

Last edited by kompozytor87; 08-16-2010 at 05:40 PM.