Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Using Notation Software products with other (third party) products

Using Notation Software products with other (third party) products Find out from others, or share your experience, about integrating Notation Software products with sound libraries, audio processing software, and other hardware and software products.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Active User

Default Trouble with GPO

Hello,

I am new here. I purchased Notation Composer few days ago and today I purchased GPO. I have tried searching this forums before posting yet I apologize if this is already addressed:

I first start GPO Aria player and then Notation Composer. If I play any midi file, no sound can be heard. In the Device drop down menu in staff setup, GPO is not listed and the only available option is (invalid) Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth.
GPO on its own can play midi files, no problems.
I also tried the "deleting the config file" solution that was suggested in another post on this forum, but the file is not availabe in the composer directory or in its parrents.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Nima