Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share news about music

Share news about music Do you have some news about music that you'd like to share with others? Here's the place.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2015, 07:05 PM
Active User

Smile Re: Thank you and new stuff.

Dave, I think you got it... the al s and al c is total Greek to me. Basically if you take a look at your amendment; measure 125 goes to measure 140 back to 125, which goes to measure 132, then skips to measure 41 (at least that was as I intended). About the ending, looks good to me accept measure 170,171,172 are playing way too fast; as I said before it was an accident, just fooling around, and it stuck. The ending was/is suppose to be played at a slowly decreasing speed as you go along, and the rest of the piece isn't as rigid as it looks on paper either; it's played more freely, with feeling (slow and fast in different spots). Oh... and one question. As I was transcribing for condensing; I noticed a lot accidentals in the piece. This led me to do all the key signature changes to remove them. Is this common? I have seen one or two in a piece, but not quite as many as I have in this one.
Thank you!
James R.