Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Suggestions and feature requests

Suggestions and feature requests Make suggestions for improving any aspect of any Notation Software product, or for new features.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2009, 11:09 PM
Active User

Default How about a list of clickable Italian terms ?

For anybody writing music a list of terms would be very useful indeed.

Sibelius has a few, but not nearly enough - so you go to the tempo text option and click on "allegro" for example and allegro comes up where you want it.

I still do my initial scores on Notation Composer because I find it easier and more intuitive than Sibelius (which I use only to tidy up a professional standard score and parts).

When I add Italian terms as free text I find myself having to double check the spelling on the internet. A bank of terms would avoid this. Also it's a great educational resource to have these terms incorporated into Notation Composer.

I know you are concentrating on marketing the product right now, but I think this is a product feature which would be quite easy to add and a way of keeping long time users happy - to see the product still developing.