Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share news about music

Share news about music Do you have some news about music that you'd like to share with others? Here's the place.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2009, 01:51 AM
Sherry Crann (sherry)

Default Howdy, Having just returned

Howdy,

Having just returned from an extended time away from home (vacation and then "camp") I just wanted to mention that I was happy to have visited with our very own MG Jacobs in the beautiful Ohio valley. It was a treat to finally get to meet in person someone whom I've come to know via the internet and through his music, much of which is posted in various areas on this forum.

We had the opportunity (though not long enough, imho) to chat over a glass of excellent iced green tea, with a view of the Ohio River which I can't help but think has influenced his latest compositional efforts. MG helped dispel the weariness of travel for my younger sons by pointing out the fishing access for Sunfish Creek (which George Washington named) so they could stretch their legs some while we visited. They have already planned for other stops in the future with you

We may have to start a tour for our next vacation ;) Thanks for the hospitality MG - it was a treat!

ttfn,
Sherry