Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Questions or problems

Questions or problems Have a question or problem about something you can't find in the Help/Users Guide? Ask it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2014, 05:17 PM
Active User

Default Re: Repeats & Bar Lines

Thanks guys. I did have it your way in the beginning (with the bars and stuff); but I don't care about Notation Composer repeating it during play back as this song has been played back a million times. I'm just getting my older songs ready for printing to put in a book. And about the strict 5 measures per line; that wasn't the point. I was just taking a little creative license in how it looked on page for final printing. I just noticed that it took the top thee bars on the last page and stretched them; which I really didn't want it to do. I just wanted the repeat ending nicely underneath the rest of the score. Anyway I was up till 3 am yesterday working on something really cool and crazy that I will post in the shared music section when I have time. (related to this song.)