Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share news about music
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search New Posts

Share news about music Do you have some news about music that you'd like to share with others? Here's the place.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2011, 04:58 AM
Senior User

Default Re: Fred Winterling has passed away

Hi Sherry,

Thanks for the update. I think of Fred often; it's pretty hard not to miss him still. I don't know all the details, but I'm not sure I'd agree that it would be a blessing for anyone "with it" and still productive to leave so suddenly. I wonder what Fred would think of the idea.

There are three of Fred's works not on SClick,on my profile page at FB, in addition to a link to his SClick page. The way FB is set up I had to explain in "comments" that the pieces were Fred's that he had not added to SClick, and that I had just recorded them in SClick's format.

Have you heard anything about his web page. I guess it has been taken down. Patsy is a good impressionist painter and Fred included a page of her works on his site. I am sure he would be happy and proud if she found a way to get the page back into circulation.

I find myself hoping Fred is in a place where every round of golf is sub-parr and every birdie celebrated by a big band.

all best,
mgj