Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share news about music

Share news about music Do you have some news about music that you'd like to share with others? Here's the place.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2010, 08:42 PM
Senior User

Thumbs up Notation Software is great

Hi all.

I have sent many posts the passed week that may give the impression Notation software is full of bugs or lacking a lot of features.

That is not the case. I do not buy bad software...

Notation Composer is a very useful program - otherwise I would not have spent any money and a lot of time on it.

Even more it's not just the current state but the passionate motivation by the makers behind and the potential I see for further improvements based on useful concepts that make me believe this product has also some great future.

On the other hand no program is ever "perfect". Only way to get closer to an optimum is to discuss it. That is exactly what I intend to do. I wished some more forum members would join discussion and throw in more ideas.

To finish with I also like that this forum does address musical topics as well. I've started to browse there a bit and enjoyed some stuff already. It's always time to get inspired and learn more.

Last edited by NotationUser; 10-21-2010 at 02:55 PM.