Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share news about music

Share news about music Do you have some news about music that you'd like to share with others? Here's the place.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2007, 03:32 AM
Dale Crossland (bigbeardale)

Default Hi All, I don't

Hi All,
I don't know if anyone on here has posted about this great software that goes along nice with composer??? It is a game, but, it is also a learning tool for the piano. You can load any midi file into it, and it works. It is also FREE! I think it works with the mac too. I tried it on Vista and XP with no problems. Downlod the zip file, and you don't even have to install it. Just unzip it to a directory and copy your midi files to the directory, load the software and the fun and learning begins.
I did a file in Composer of the B flat scale and the chords in the key of B flat, saved it as a midi, and plug my usb keyboard into the computer, and work on my scale and chords as a game. If you don't have a midi keyboard, you can use a on screen keyboard with your computer keys.
Get the software at
http://www.synthesiagame.com/
I just downloaded the stand alone zip and like I said, you dont even have to install it. I know everyone will love this program. ( hope )
Thanks,
Dale