Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search New Posts

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2023, 09:39 PM
Product Manager

Location: Bad Axe, MI, USA (The Tip of the Thumb of Michigan)
Default Re: So. . .Here's Some Mo'

Hi Jeffrey,

Well, at least it's getting listens 'Tis a busy time of year for many (myself included, with kids home from school for the summer, trips, big band gigs at all the little festivals, etc. etc.......) So don't feel bad that it's garnered no comments thus far - at least no one threw anything (that's my criteria for a successful gig btw )

Just had the opportunity to listen to it. Cowbell is always fun (even our big band drummer uses it occasionally ) I do like the chromatic bass line (I play bass and so used the Staff/Transpose instrument key to get it up to readable) a lot and the drums as always are superb. The other instruments are good too - reminds me of a jazz jam session where folks can get their licks in (which I enjoy a lot). Well done

So since it's named a rap, are there any words that you have to go with it, or is this for a 'freestyle' gig?

ttfn,
Sherry