Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2007, 10:28 PM
Sherry Crann (sherry)

Default Howdy, I'm not a keyboa

Howdy,

I'm not a keyboard player, but my daughter is aspiring to such. She wants to play "We Three Kings" for one of our Advent services at church this year, but the hymnal variety was a bit daunting (she's only doing melody line on right hand so far), but we did decide that some chording would fill it out sufficiently for her level and our ears. Thus, we have here a very simple three-fingers-and-rhythmic chords for left hand, melody line for right hand, arrangement of "We Three Kings". It's not an inspirational arrangement, but I thought perhaps some other budding young pianist might appreciate it

I used Composer to create the file, starting with the melody line and lyric, and filling in the chords from my trusty Taylor guitar One of these fine days I'll splurge and buy myself a MIDI outfit for my guitar, so I can enter this stuff even faster. My own keyboard skills are sort of on a long plateau

<center><table border=1><tr><td>We Three Kings
WeThreeKings-2hand.not (19.5 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Enjoy!
Sherry