Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Questions or problems

Questions or problems Have a question or problem about something you can't find in the Help/Users Guide? Ask it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2011, 04:50 PM
jonmkrobs

Default Midinotate problem - notes continue to ring out when I press stop

Hi, I have a problem in that when I press stop, notes still constantly ring out, which is very offputting when I've used the stop button to want silence so I can transcribe. How can I fix this? When I start the track again, the notes are still ringing out, so clash horribly with the rest of the track and I have to restart the program all the time. I'm using Windows Vista. I don't remember having the problem when I had Windows XP.

Hope someone can help,

Many thanks :-)

Last edited by jonmkrobs; 09-03-2011 at 05:27 PM.