Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2008, 06:40 PM
Matt S (matthewschwartz)

Default Hey guys, Glad you could pu

Hey guys,

Glad you could put the MIDI to good use!

Sherry, this is quite a coincidence, but I actually use GPO as well. It's a beautiful set of patches. <3

Djim Tio, thanks. The parts in F major started from me simply playing around on the piano back when I was an extreme novice at the instrument (although to be honest I'm still not much better, heh). Then, after notating it, I wrote the rest of the F major cues simply by inputting the notes straight onto the computer (so mundane, bleh). As for the section in C minor, it was late at night and I was attempting a solo guitar piece with somewhat of a Russian Romantic flavor. The guitar piece was actually longer that the "B" section of this overture. I suppose I didn't include it because I didn't want to stray too far from the main themes, but now that I think of it, I might want to incorporate these unused themes sometime in the future to make the piece a little more interesting.

Anyways, thanks again guys for the comments! And indeed, there will be more to come. ^^