Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Using Notation Software products with other (third party) products

Using Notation Software products with other (third party) products Find out from others, or share your experience, about integrating Notation Software products with sound libraries, audio processing software, and other hardware and software products.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2007, 05:38 AM
Michael Kling (mike89)

Default I realize that this probably i

I realize that this probably isn't a priority, but what would it take to make Notation products compatible with U3 flash drives?

On occasion I have to use a friend's computer or to work on a project and it would be nice to simply pop in my U3 drive rather than having to install and uninstall each time I use it.

Or it might be nice to be able to use public computers such as those in libraries and schools which have severely restricted profiles which would prevent the outright installation of anything, but where they might allow you to run something from a flash drive.

U3 dives seem to be becoming increasingly popular and there is nothing even vaguely like Notation's products available for them. It might be possible to attract a few more customers who might otherwise be unaware of Notation products. (which in turn could generate more revenue for the company)

Also U3 compatibility could be yet another advantage over the high-end engraving software you compete with. According to the U3 Website the conversion is relatively quick and easy.

I'm just thinking "out loud" here, but It might be worth considering.