Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search New Posts

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2024, 04:03 PM
Senior User

Thumbs up Slow dancing

This Thread is for all you Lovers. . .Partners. . .and Wanna be friends, Partners or Lovers. But, especially for DJ!
In one of my last Posts, DJ asked me to try to put lyrics to the tune I wrote called "EYOTA". I think of myself as a Terrible song writer. . .But, a person who needs to exorcise the Demons and Fairies in my head. . .thru Music.

But, not one to shy away from a challenge, I wrote this tune with the expressed intent towards Lyrics. Thanks DJ. . ..
So, what to write about? What do I know 'anything' about?
OK. . .My wife!
When we met I took her dancing. We clashed and thrashed about until we meshed. It was an absolutely astonishing evening of fun, enchantment and Love.

So, here is my Song about it. Please pay attention to the Lyrics. DJ said so!! Now, Get as close as you can to someone you love. . .and Mesh .

Jeffrey610
Attached Files
File Type: not SLOW DANCIN' 2024.not (454.9 KB, 5 views)