Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2010, 08:10 PM

Default Sharing an Old Score

The attached score was originally written for Male Chorus, Baritone Soloist and Rhythm Section by Bob Walters. Bob was in the USAF Band at the same time I was a member of the Band's Arranging Staff back in the '60s. I added the strings.

I'm retired now and getting back into writing, using Notation Composer as the writing medium and a Yamaha Clavinova as the playing medium. For midi purposes, the Male Chorus had to be replaced with "Choir Ahs" and the Baritone Soloist by a trombone.

I'm pleased at how close to the original performance I have been able to get, using Notation Composer. Many thanks to Sherry and David for helping me to learn some of the nicer features of Composer.

The song is a little bit out-of-season, but I've been tweaking it for a while. I hope taking a look at the score will be beneficial to other Notation users.

Ralph Rayner
Attached Files
File Type: not White Christmas.not (264.0 KB, 21 views)