Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Technical area > Questions or problems
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search New Posts

Questions or problems Have a question or problem about something you can't find in the Help/Users Guide? Ask it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2010, 04:00 PM
Active User

Unhappy Recording probs involving metronome

I am new to the forum! I enjoy using Notation, but have had some problems that I wonder if any of you can address.

1. When I go to record a song, I use the metronome. When I use Notation's metronome sound, there is a delay between my hitting the notes on my keyboard and the appearance of those notes on the score. I also hear an echo.

2. When I use my keyboard's MIDI for the metronome sound, the beat is sporadic rather than steady. This makes for some frustration, especially when trying to record on multiple staves.

3. How can you establish the smallest note value that you prefer for a recording? For example, how can I ensure that no note smaller than an eighth note will appear on the score?

Hope some of you can help. Thanks!