Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2009, 06:01 PM
Senior User

Default Re: The Search for Nelly Gray, VI Encounters

Hi Sherry,

I left clicked and the file name that was in the download box was the one with the .php, or something like that, extension. I found the problem, I think. When that is the file that came up and downloaded, I had forgot to log in. Once I logged in, everything was as it should be. I guess you could test this by logging out, then trying the download. Logged in, although I canceled all but the first download, the correct information was there. The only other step I can think of is that I got to the site by clicking the URL in the email notification.

Hope this helps.
all the best,
mgj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry C View Post
Howdy MG,

I just tried downloading your file in Firefox 3.5.2, by left-clicking and then selecting to "Download" the file. It downloaded and stored perfectly on my harddrive with the name you had given it.

What browser and step(s) were you using when you encountered the problem? I may need to post a "tip" for downloads if there is a browser-specific issue.

Thanks!
Sherry