Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search New Posts

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2015, 09:52 PM
Active User

Default Re: New music piece

Here you go... It took forever today to get it down to notation; and even then it's not complete. I'm sending you two files. One is a raw recording for just the echoed parts down to notation; the other is the whole song as it should be, minus the echo effect. Just as a reminder; in the second set of music the first two staffs are echoed and the last staff has some convolution thing going on that NC can't do anyway (I use Cool Edit for that). Also, disregard all instruments used; they are not the correct ones. I chose these because NC cannot reproduce the originals on it's own. My Yamaha DGX-505 has this button called Harmony that makes your notes do stuff. In this case it makes them echo; giving them a 1/6 echo (choices for echos are: 1/4; 1/6; 1/8; 1/12; 1/16; 1/24; 1/32) I can't seem to get the echo/play timing right when I play it by hand for the whole duration of the song, and the recorded sheet music is far to complex for me to even comprehend, with all the re-transcribing and note velocity I'll have to do. If you look at the raw file, it looks horrible. The timing is all off. If I can get the timing written correctly; I'll have NC play it back through my piano, as written, while selecting the right instrument; then record it back to my computer as a .wav file for Cool Edit/editing later.
Attached Files
File Type: not The whole song.not (184.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: not raw echod parts.not (114.9 KB, 5 views)