Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Tim Fatchen (flyingtadpole)

Default Sherry, I can now get on to th

Sherry, I can now get on to the forum, yes, but my emails to you earlier today in reply to your query bounced back! But I'll settle for being able to access the forum again...

Re GPO, I wouldn't survive without the "Graph Over Notes" facility. The mod wheel on the Medeli keyboards has a "kick" which results in quite a jump in volume as it first comes into play. Also the mod wheel is spring loaded so that it returns to zero (!) if you take your hand off it. I spose I should bite the bullet and get a volume pedal and re-assign the controller to it.

Keyboard skills don't matter Sherry, its the GPO skills here and I must admit, it was your GPO dissertations and examples that "sensitised" me, so I went for GPO when everyone started to nag me to get better samples...this is probably the wrong thread for a GPO discusson, perhaps our latter posts should move! 8-)