Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search New Posts

Share Your Music Share your .not or .mid files of your arrangements or compositions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2008, 11:54 AM
Sherry Crann (sherry)

Default Howdy Alex, I didn't fo

Howdy Alex,

I didn't forget about your song, I've just been busier than usual the last few days. My four kids are all in soccer now, and then on top of that the guys showed up unannounced to put in our geothermal water lines in the ground - nearly a mile of tubing! They dug up pretty much all of the north side of our yard (~3/4 acre). So what with supervising the removal (and replacement) of a yard's worth of shrubs and plantings (we like to garden) and practices and workplace picnic and life in general, I'm now here

I'll admit that my initial thoughts for "place" ran more along the lines of a vast cavern with stalactites and crystals all about, but perhaps that's because of what I'd been reading lately (reviewing some sections of The Lord of the Rings, where Gimli waxes eloquent about the caverns to Legolas).

Listening to your piece now, with the "insider information", I can also easily envision swimming through a kelp forest. And it's lovely

Amazing how much influence context has on how we interpret something as visceral as music...

ttfn,
Sherry