Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music > "Learning and Teaching" pieces

"Learning and Teaching" pieces Arrangements for helping aspiring musicians learn to play from sheet music.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2010, 04:44 PM

Default Christmas/Holiday Duets - Away In A Manger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR
This piece is written for Soprano Recorder and Alto Recorder. Play along with Notation Composer or print the piece for playing with your friend(s). Please feel free to change the instruments and/or keys to suit your personal needs. RRR
This is another in a series of Christmas/Holiday duets that I've scored for my wife and I on Soprano and Alto Recorders, respectively.

They are not too complex, but the some of the keys may be challenging to some players who haven't been playing for very long. The Holidays are coming. I hope you, your family, and friends will get some pleasure out of playing these duets.

I've actually come across three different variations of Away In A Manger. We chose to combine our two favorites into one piece, a device that we have heard other performers use.

The eight pieces that I've submitted today are likely the last of the Holiday songs for this year, as things are becoming very busy, here approaching the Holidays. Enjoy! And Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Ralph Rayner
Attached Files
File Type: not Away In A Manger Duet.not (34.2 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by rrayner; 01-18-2015 at 03:09 PM.