Notation Software Users Forum  

Go Back   Notation Software Users Forum > Musician community sharing > Share Your Music > "Learning and Teaching" pieces

"Learning and Teaching" pieces Arrangements for helping aspiring musicians learn to play from sheet music.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2010, 04:37 AM

Default Tick Tock Polka Duet

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrayner View Post
This piece is written for Soprano Recorder and Alto Recorder. Play along with Notation Composer or print the piece for playing with your friend(s). Feel free to change the instruments to suit your personal needs. Enjoy.
This is a fairly simple polka duet. There are a number of versions of it on You Tube, but I'm assuming that Frank Yankovic is the composer.

In my earlier duets, I had entered the Alto Recorder as an English Horn, as they are both F instruments. It finally dawned on me to enter it as a Recorder, change the name and change the transposition to be an F instrument. So, this duet has both voices sounding like recorders.

Ralph Rayner