View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 01:38 AM
Mark Walsen (markwa)

Default Hello All, Here's an en

Hello All,

Here's an encouraging report from Sherry the other day (which I thought I had posted but apparently didn't finish).

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

I'm emailing from my personal account from here at the hotel. I just got in touch with our ISP, and it will be May 11th before they can get someone out to our place to reinstall the internet service...

Anyway, we're hoping to get back in to the house next week. We've been blessed with lots of friends who are helping out with the kids, and I've been at the house a lot cleaning (with the crew) and pulling out things we want to save and documenting things we can't...

Everything is going as well as can be expected, and I've been very impressed so far with our insurance company as represented by our agent and our claims adjustor. All in all, we're very blessed <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>So, for all of us, the bad news is that Sherry will be pretty much out of touch for the next four weeks. It just won't be the same here in the forum without Sherry. But I'll try to fill in for her. I won't have any good stories about the bass guitar, though.

Cheers
-- Mark