Thread: Fill 'er Up
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 12:16 AM
Sherry Crann (sherry)

Default Howdy Mark, Well, the list

Howdy Mark,

Well, the list at SoundClick is actually songs that I've written over the past 6 or 7 years, it's just that I've never had the ability to put them into any type of notation or recorded format until Composer And it did spark some creative outlet - a little over a third of the songs that I've done have been since beginning to use Composer.

I'd be glad to put together a tutorial of sorts on soundfonts and how I've used them. I can pull together some of the bits and pieces I have scattered around the forum, which I've been meaning to do anyway I will mention that most of the soundfont use that I do, though, is within Composer itself, because my soundcard has the ability to load soundfonts. But using SynthFont makes it possible for folks who don't have that capability to still use soundfonts for performing the music that you create using Composer (SynthFont is only a player, not a creation tool).

It's fun making so much music It's a great release for me, and I humbly thank you for your contribution in helping me along the way

ttfn,
Sherry