View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 05:38 AM
Michael Dodson (michael8648)

Default Dear Sherry, Mark and Herbert,

Dear Sherry, Mark and Herbert,

Have you ever been the least annoyed when you add a note to a staff and you find yourself in limbo land on a previous graphics page? You find your way back, of course, but the paint routine neglected to return to the corrected graphics where the new note is inserted.
I know, ignorance is bliss, and you think I've reached total nervana, but I think the graphics repaint routine could be a possible trigger for your tremelo deletion crash. I would also wonder if the same test crashes if the new tremelo chord is after a few stable measures.

If there is no relation to the repaint problem, I'd still like to have all the repaint routines come back to where one is currently working. By changing the graphics page, it allows a "redraw" offscreen, which is fast and very cool, but please return to the active graphics page where one was last working after the redraw.

Thanks Herbert, for finding the snags. This software is getting better and better all the time. And so goes my three seconds of fame. Best wishes to all.

-- Michael --