Thread: George Gershwin
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 02:17 AM
Active User

Default George Gershwin

An American In Paris (1929) {may I suggest playing back the notation file in windows mode so you can see the seven tracks used.} You'll see at a glance the challenge and joy of pulling this project together. This was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I want to thank Notation.com and, of course, George Gershwin. Currently in the works: Rhapsody In Blue (1924) has at last been posted above by me,(Michael)Gershwin wrote it in 3 weeks. What a man! Longer works like Rhapsody in Blue and An American In Paris can be difficult to post in one continuous piece. With the help of Sherry,[U] my notation file of An American In Paris is posted here. Thank you, Sherry.
Although I have a website http://www.michael605.com/ , I am proud to post my Gershwin collection here, assembled with the help of Notation's Composer. My favourite work is (as I have said above) the time and reward of putting together An American in Paris. I hope you enjoy it.
Attached Files
File Type: mid An American In Paris.mid (182.6 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Michael A Dodson; 02-18-2013 at 04:18 PM. Reason: An American in Paris is still my favourite