Thread: Great software
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 05:57 AM
Frank Pena

Default Hi, I compose instrumentals wi

Hi, I compose instrumentals without knowing how to read music. What I want to know is does your software notate every instrument in a song. This way I could hand each musician in a band their own individual notation sheet for their own instrument, per song. Also, does the name of each chord come up on the screen as it is playing. I ask that because that way I could learn to play any popular song. If the chords appear on the software screen, could I slow the tempo down (as it is playing) so that I can learn the chords. The final question is I transfered my old compositions from regular cassettes to CD's. Then I downloaded the CD's down to my computer hard drive. Could your software still make music notations of my archaically downloaded music anyway. I hope to hear from you soon. I apologize for not knowing how to read music.

P.S. the instruments involved in my compositions are piano, bass guitar, saxophones, trumpets, syntheziser keyboard (different sounds), human voices, trombone. I mention these instruments to see if they are all recognizable by your software.