View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 05:21 AM
Alek Yasko (kombrig)

Default Sherry! How are you, lady-bos

Sherry!
How are you, lady-boss!
Nice to knowing you!

--That's got to be a lot of fun, playing live so often.--

First of all, this is a hard job. However, I'm enjoy doing it, though... And whole lot more important that people, who are listening to my performance, HAVING FUN! Because if that so, they shall reward me by their money!

--We've created a new section in "Share your music", titled "Instrument: accordion".--

Thank you so much, Sherry, I found it.
Now, let's talk about some business here.

Firstly. We have to organize this section. Actually, I have 26 folders for 26 different music categories. Most of them empty, though... But I'm going to fill it up quickly!
So, tell me, Sherry, how to place those folders into "Instrument: accordion" section. Or maybe I need to open a single, separate threat there for each category of music? And then just simply post my scores into?
What do ya think?

Secondly. Chords for the left hand for accordion music must be marked by a certain character:
B = major
M = minor
7 = seventh-chord
D (or Ym) = diminished
I couldn't find the way, how to PRINT those characters ABOVE the chords in the base line. That's why I have to print out a completed score and HANDWRITE those letters by the pen, and then scan it, save it, archive it and finally send it to the moderator of the site... You see how much boring, unnecessary work I have to do?
So, could you tell me Sherry, does the MidiComposer has such a feature?

Thirdly. I want to add a drum staff for some of the completed pieces. But I don't know how... Is that possible, Sherry?

I surely apologize for a lotsa questions, Sherry. But I am a GREEN ROOKIE in the MidiComposer yet and you have to forgive me, please...

--I look forward to hearing all those compositions of yours, Kombrig--

And you certainly will! I promise.
Man of honor. Kombrig.