View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 04:00 PM
Geir Laastad (rieg)

Default Hello Sherry and Mark, Rega

Hello Sherry and Mark,

Regarding Shery Crann's promotion. It seems impossible to post directly under Mark announcement, so I post it here.

This is great news for me as a Notation Composer customer. I have posted a little earlier in this forum and learned that time how friendly Sherry was in this forum. She even wrote a nice comment on my Sound Click's electronic music page (which is what I make).

I just want to say congratulations with your promotion dear Sherry. I am sure it is well deserved. I also like the friendly company profile you and Mark makes together. Notation Software is the best personal service software firm I ever has came across on the net. Don't change this please. This is also a reason why I always read all mails from you guys too.

Here is much as before, I just bought "the worlds most expressive synthesizer" and are still reading the hand book for it. It actually makes it hard to recognize it's a synth and not a real violin or the chinese violin (Erhu) playing. In march I will start my next composing project I hope can end up in CD.

Best regards from

Geir Laastad in Norway
a.k.a Rieg