View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Fred Winterling (harbor1)

Default Hi Herbert, Just in case yo

Hi Herbert,

Just in case you have not yet found, your JABB may need to be updated. I never guessed that since I just got it on 12/25 that I would need an update from 2 years ago. It would have been nice if they had enclosed a note with the software that it has been sitting "on the shelf" for 2 years and needs the update. I found that out by downloading the pdf file explaining the udate and showing a picture of what it should look like. Thanks to Sherry's tip on that.
I still don't know if I need the update for GPO (2004). The pdf file for that update shows there are folders for "Wet" and "Dry" and the "Multi" folder shows about 30 selections. I have none of that, but I do have what they say are "new" instruments, such as "Full Strings" ( I have a "multi" folder but there are no instruments in it). So it is somewhat confusing. I'm concerned that if I download and install that 'update' in may end up as a "downdate". It sure would be a lot easier if they would only tell you what the h...l to do when you buy something!

Cheers,
Fred