Thread: Prelude IV
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 01:32 PM
Fred Winterling (harbor1)

Default Hi MG, quote: "Great ne

Hi MG,

quote: "Great news about Patsy, in case you didn't get my reply to Mark's message. I've been wondering if she's feeling well enough to get back to painting?"
She has a supply of canvasses, paints and brushes in Baltimore as well as here in Virginia, but I think she has a little problem stretching her arm yet and has not started anything. I expect she will shortly. She has been enjoying working on picture puzzles lately. I guess she can get some pleasure out of ending up with a pretty picture after days of frustating work..

quote: "I'm trying to slap them into shape. The drafts were easy and very quick. Then they turned into little monsters"

Boy! Do I know how that is! I have been working on another Latin Salsa type (Paty's favorite genre. She is a Mark Anthony lover). It may turn out to be the hottest Latin thing I've done yet, but all I have is the rhythm and some piano melody but it is redundant and I just can't decide where I want to go with it yet. It's driving me bananas! I have already given it a name: "¿Quiere usted fríe con eso? "
Translation: " You want fries wit dat? "

Cheers,
Fred