View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 08:42 AM
Herbert WENDE (herbert)

Default Hi Kombrig You are spot on

Hi Kombrig

You are spot on when you address Sherry with “lady-boss” (women often are).

For your benefit here is my introduction.

I am a participant in this forum. I have no authority. This is a very democratic forum with contributions always welcome, as I understand.

For the African it is the drum, for the North American it is the banjo and for the Russian perhaps the balalaika, but for the German it is the accordion, when people come together to find enjoyment.

My wife, who is a classically trained soprano and I are German. We live on an acreage in the middle of the Australian bush just north of Sydney. I bought Composer over a year ago for the purpose of converting sheet music, mainly piano scores, to backing tracks for my wife to practice singing. I use accordion tracks for social functions and general entertainment. I am trying to produce tracks that sound realistic.

It would be of great help to me, if you could post your music recorded from your accordion to .not files. I am particularly interested to learn about the use of the left hand and the use of the bellows. Written explanations would be appreciated as well. I am not trying to improve on my very poor accordion playing (we have an old Hohner at home) but to improve my ability to produce better backing tracks. The facilities contained in Composer are ideal for this purpose.

There is help on how to express musical expression in your posts, when you look up the explanatory parts for the forum.

Best wishes,

Herbert