View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 03:04 PM
Sherry Crann (sherry)

Default Howdy Fred, Thanks for the

Howdy Fred,

Thanks for the encouragement - I am indeed looking forward to getting back in my big honkin' kitchen I love to cook, as do the kids (wonder where they get that...), and while this has been a culinary adventure, I definitely miss my usual set up. We've treated it like a "what do people do who only have limited tools?" adventure, and the lesson is firmly engrained

When I got some potted herbs back, it was another of those "Yes!!" moments. Cooking with "good weeds" as my neice says is the best. I lost my entire herb garden, which I really can't replace til everything else is done. The entire south side of the house that was unscathed is lined with huge pots of herbs right now

---------
I can glue my dentures in and rent a saxophone and sit in with you and Djim at the celebration party.
---------

I have some Gorilla glue, will that do? ;) Just don't use too much, or folks will think you're frothing at the mouth That would be a cool trio - Fred on sax, Djim on bass, and I can play doumbek. Who else can we get in there for a quartet, quintet, .... big band? (hint, hint,...)

Today has switched from stoning in the exterior of the wall to framing in the window and doorway so that the stone mason can stone in right up to where the trim will be. I don't care, as long as it's progress

ttfn,
Sherry