Thread: Scan support
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 06:52 AM
Herbert WENDE (herbert)

Default Hi everyone I do a lot of s

Hi everyone

I do a lot of scanning using Capella Scan. The capability of Composer to import XML files would be appreciated.

It might not reveal the real priority for implementing this feature, when only asking current users of Composer for their views, as current users have purchased the software, knowing that XML import is not available. I suspect, that there are many more potential customers, looking closely at Composer’s capabilities and perhaps rejecting Composer because it does not have XML import

I would not put the priority for providing XML import as most important. There are more important things I would like Composer to be capable of.

My highest priorities are VST instrument use and export to .wav files, closely followed by a more flexible graphical interface that permits the positioning of the point of focus anywhere in the window, without ever having the position of the point of focus changed by Composer.

Here is another wish on my wish list: It would be nice to join several .not files into one larger file, perhaps as a batch command, without going through the copy process.

Best wishes,

Herbert