View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 02:12 PM

Location: Balderson, Ontario, Canada, 100 kms (60 miles) from Ottawa
Default Looking at Reinhold's Force Controller Reset midis

Hi,

The download of the new Beta 3.0.6 coincided with the death of my monitor, so it's taken me a couple of days to get back to accomplishing anything.

I did get the Midi Export Options zip file and had a look at the enclosed files.

I'm not quite sure what you wanted us to look at with them, but I loaded each file and checked them out in the Export Midi dialogue. The Midi GM files showed a different behaviour to the others. Here is what I observed in the Export Midi dialogue box with each file:

-------------------------
Midi GM - Midi Format Options shown with GM Midi Format selected.

Midi GM Force Controller Reset - Midi Format Options shown with GM Midi Format selected. Force Controller Reset is not selected.

Midi GM2 - no Midi Format Options shown.

Midi GM2 Force Controller Reset - no Midi Format Options shown. Force Controller Reset is not selected.

Midi GS - no Midi Format Options shown.

Midi GS Force Controller Reset - no Midi Format Options shown. Force Controller Reset is not selected.

Midi XG - no Midi Format Options shown.

Midi GM2 - no Midi Format Options shown. Force Controller Reset is not selected.
-------------------------

I don't really have a way to compare the output of the resulting file as shown in the accompanying .png files.

David