View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 03:39 PM
fremowolf

Default Re: Getting better sounds inexpensively

Hi Sherry, thank you once more for your helpful answers. I will try it out. So many things to learn ! In my youth there was a piano and you got a chair to sit on and then started playing. No more ! It is like using Visual Basic : Once you had Quickbasic and just started programming and after one hour you had wonderful results. With Visual Basic after one hour you have no results whatever but a nervous breakdown, because you still don't understand what is happening. This is "progress". But "we will overcome someday". Listen to Joan Baez.

I just made a test with linking to your post : Great ! Using OpenOffice 3 and *.rtf-format, the link to your entry was activated automatically by ctrl + mouseclick, and I was back there. Good idea ! Instead of trying to modify the program of this forum, just give this advice to newcomers on a "greetings-page".

To get out of the way of this forum, while making use of advice, you even can "save the whole page" as *.html instead of only the link-address. Works fine !

Last edited by fremowolf; 03-13-2010 at 03:57 PM.