Thread: Tango
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Derek Sanders (derek_sanders)

Default Hi Fred..What a nice bright ar

Hi Fred..What a nice bright arrangement,I wish I could have got mine into an oompa band but I have had to be content leaving it as a piano piece, I cannot get the instruments on my music programme nor can I control the tempos or the volume balance required between instruments, so some of my postings will sound a bit off that way, but, you can correct that with your programme as will I when I am fully conversant with Notation Composer.I am attaching my duet arrangement for you, perhaps you can take out one part and play along with it as a duet, it will be fun, I like doing that myself.
Have a Good one...TTYL...Derek.
By the way, you will notice that I have added the second part which is in G which curiously enough seems to be always missing on all the North American editions that I have come across, my version is the Austrian one which is where the piece originated and I bought it in Germany in 1953, it came with all the orchestra parts and I used to play it with our regimental band, when I left I donated a great deal of my clarinet music to them.<center><table border=1><tr><td>Clarinet Polka Duet Arrangement
The Clarinet Polka..final version.mid (21.3 k)</td></tr></table></center>