View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 04:23 PM
R S (Bob) Heuman (rshrsh)

Default I've found a way to do jus

I've found a way to do just that... I have the latest version of SynthFont [1.081], which is programmed by Kenneth Rundt in Finland. It now, on screen 4 [Tracks], under Mixer, has a feature called PAN Spread, based on my suggestions to him. If you select that feature and move the arrow to the right, the first time is Piano Back and the second time is Piano Front, so you get the keyboard spread across 88 PAN positions as it is played, according to the note actually played, from PAN 20 to PAN 107. Piano Front is as if you were at the keyboard, with bass to the left, while Piano Rear has the bass to the right. I use that to create an OGG file. Then I use 'ACE-HIGH MP3 WAV WMA OGG Converter' to convert the OGG file to a WMA file [until Kenneth programs a direct WMA production into his program] since I can produce a WMA CD with 12 hours of music on it, while I cannot do that with OGG files. So to get the effect of spreading the PAN sound out to create a stereo impact/effect, I am using SynthFont [www.synthfont.com] It is a vast sound improvement over PAN 64 for the whole thing...