Thread: Nostalgia
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 03:13 AM
Derek Sanders (derek_sanders)

Default Hello MG....I'm so glad yo

Hello MG....I'm so glad you enjoy my music. I would love to hear the Hagi flute, it sounds just like the sound I was looking for. When I first got it ready to post I had the melody on the Pan flute but when I put it into Composer I didn't like the sound of it so I changed it to the flute...I would be delighted to get the sound font but I have to tell you I have never seen or used one before so it will be a learning experience.Indeed everything is a learning experience at the moment because I have just started with Composer so I have lots and lots to learn. I remember Sherry said she collected sound fonts, I'd like to get into that too so any help from anybody would be most welcome.
I do envy you your ability to compose classical music, I'm afraid my compositons were always slanted toward the 'commercial' side of music, I gave the audience what they wanted and it was a living. It must seem pretty mundane to all you classical guys but it's been fun, and still is.
I think I'm a little too old too change now but I enjoy looking at and listening to the more serious side of the forum. Thanks again....

Have a Good one......TTYL.....Derek.