View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 07:19 PM
Active User

Default Re: editing pitchbend

Sherry,

Firstly - many thanks for your swift response. I will try as you have suggested.

Being a new user, as you say - I need to get much more comfortable with the way that Composer does things, and that's only going to come by DOING

I would like to take the opportunity to compliment you on your video tutorials. It was these that first convinced me that Composer would be of interest to me - as they answered many questions before I asked them . . .
My only previous - is with Sibelius6 and then more in a support role rather than user-proper . . . . and the two apps are different for sure.

The pb-down I'm attempting in the sax part, I've seen in pop-scores described as a "poco fall" and is quite hard to DO on a keyboard - as indeed is trying to play "like a saxophone player" anyway . . . .

If truth be told - probably I need an Akai EWI4000 - but that is way out of my price range - not to say the learning curve it would entail.

I think the Musician and Composer products have identified an important and interesting niche in the Notation market - and at a price point that is simply irresistible, and I wish you and the company, continued success with them.

I look forward to learning it more thoroughly.

I'll let you know how it goes!

Best Regards

Lord Elpus