PDA

View Full Version : Unable to add slur to top staff

Tim Mariott
08-05-2012, 05:30 PM
I have been creating a choral score which is SATB + a Descent staff which is empty for much of the piece. I therefore used "Hide Empty Staves" to hide the Descant staff on most pages.

When I came to adding slurs I found that I was unable to add slurs to the Soprano staff, but could add slurs to A,T and B. Having tried closing down, rebooting, etc, I finally tried unhiding the Descant staff, which is located above the Soprano staff and lo - I suddenly could add Slurs to the Soprano staff.

Just thought you'd like to know!

Tim

Sherry C
08-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Hi Tim,

Thanks for the report! Could you please send me a copy of the file that shows this bug, so I can use it for trouble shooting? If you don't want to post it here, please send it along to support@notation.com

Thanks!
Sherry

Tim Mariott
08-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Working on Sunday? File attached. Descant stave is called "Children" as that is how it appears in printed score.

Tim

Sherry C
08-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Hi Tim,

I see I pulled a "too much multi-tasking" error and my reply didn't show up. I got your file (thanks!) and have reported the problem. Also thanks for the workaround, in case someone else runs into the same issue.

ttfn,
Sherry