PDA

View Full Version : Screen display not showing all the music

DON
01-07-2012, 05:58 AM
When I use a playlist my second and subsequent songs have the right side partially covered by the vertical scroll bar. I have found several ways to fix this quickly before playing the song but need it to display properly the first time. It seems as simple as hiding the scroll bar.

Sherry C
01-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Howdy,

There is a known bug in the Playlist that if you open a playlist and click "Play" with the "Auto play next song" checked but none of the songs open, the songs will open up "beneath" the Playlist panel. The work around is to pre-open the songs first before playing the Playlist. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ttfn,
Sherry

DON
01-09-2012, 05:14 AM
When I use a playlist my second and subsequent songs have the right side partially covered by the vertical scroll bar. I have found several ways to fix this quickly before playing the song but need it to display properly the first time. It seems as simple as hiding the scroll bar. The initial song in the list is fine. When all the subsequent songs appear the last note or two on the right side of each line is covered up by the vertical scroll bar. I can quickly correct this by using [z-Enter] which makes the scroll bar disappear. I tried opening the songs first which did not change the problem.

Sherry C
01-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Hi Don,

This is the first that I've heard of pre-opening the songs not correcting the "song opens under the Playlist panel" problem. I'm not able to reproduce that here. Even if my window is set quite small so that scroll bars appear for any song in the playlist, all of them open properly while playing in the Playlist if I pre-open them. Perhaps there is another condition that needs to be present for the problem to show up?

ttfn,
Sherry

DON
01-09-2012, 08:56 PM
The initial song in the list is fine. When all the subsequent songs appear the last note or two on the right side of each line is covered up by the vertical scroll bar. I can quickly correct this by using [z-Enter] which makes the scroll bar disappear. I tried opening the songs first which did not change the problem.
Well, it seems that adding an automatic [z-Enter] to the program as each new song is loaded would solve the original problem and mine. This works without the need to pre-load the songs. For now, I generally have time to do this before each song starts.