PDA

View Full Version : Gifting NC and Purchasing Problem!

j0sh77
12-02-2011, 10:24 PM
I have two questions...

1. When I go to buy NC, and I select the 35% discount, when I go to place order, it goes back up to full price. Why is this?

2. I'm looking to buy this for my band teacher for Christmas. If I buy this under my name, will it be licensed to me, or how can I make it licensed to him? I am going to order it with the CD installation.

Thanks in advance!

Sherry C
12-02-2011, 11:11 PM
Hi,

What a wonderful gift! I think your band teacher will like it :)

1. When I go to buy NC, and I select the 35% discount, when I go to place order, it goes back up to full price. Why is this?
On the order page (where you fill in your information), the full price is shown at the top, and then the discount is shown below that, with the final price (full minus discount) shown at the bottom. Perhaps the purchase price is off the bottom of your screen. If this doesn't explain the problem, please let me know at support@notation.com and I'll take care of you right away.

2. I'm looking to buy this for my band teacher for Christmas. If I buy this under my name, will it be licensed to me, or how can I make it licensed to him? I am going to order it with the CD installation. If you want to purchase this and present your teacher with the CD, go ahead and just put your name and information for the purchase. Then contact us at support@notation.com and give us the information that you want for your teacher's registration and we'll fix it that way. Alternatively, if you want your teacher to receive the CD in the mail, you can select the "Ship to a different address" option on the purchase page, and fill in your teacher's info there. I'm thinking you probably want the first option, and we're happy to help you make that happen :)

If you have any other questions or run into any problems, just let me know.

ttfn,
Sherry

j0sh77
12-19-2011, 11:46 AM
I am still receiving the same error. Unfortunately, my concert is tonight, which is where we were going to give him the gift.

I had e-mailed the support and got a reply with a ticket number, but I am still awaiting my answer.

We are going to print the cover on a piece of cardstock paper to give to him, but I would like to get this ordered ASAP.

Thanks!

Sherry C
12-19-2011, 12:18 PM
Hi Josh,

I did reply from the helpdesk to your request. Please check any spam folder for your account (especially if it's Gmail or other online email services - they don't like links included in emails that aren't specifically designated as "friend" yet).

I'll email you from a separate account with the same reply that I'd sent via the helpdesk.

ttfn,
Sherry

Sherry C
12-19-2011, 12:25 PM
Hi Josh,

I just emailed you a copy/paste of the reply. If you don't see it, please do check the Gmail "spam" folder (note that Gmail does not forward the contents of the spam folder to a machine-specific email application such as Outlook, so you'd have to use your web browser to check your Gmail account directly.

Please let me know if there's anything else that I can help you with.

ttfn,
Sherry