PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!

leomick
02-27-2011, 07:16 PM
:confused: Can anyone help please, I am trying to find a file that has music+lyrics that I can load into N/Musician.I have been going round in circles for 4 days now, Sherry has been trying to help me via email but I cannot grasp the procedure of adding lyrics to the music that I have.I try using "LL" but my lyrics move to the right ok but gobble up each preceding line deleting everything.As I have said I have been 4 days now attempting to paste the lyrics under the right notes,and getting nowhere,"thats all I want to do",nothing more complicated than this,surely it should be possible.The music+lyrics that I am after are,"The Windmills Of Your Mind",music by Michel Legrand.Can anyone out there send me a link or address to aquire the correct file? Pleeeeeeeeeeze help if you can.Thanks. Ian.

Jellyall
02-27-2011, 11:15 PM
Hi,
I may be way off base with understanding your problem .... but

it kinda sounds like you are trying to put whole lines of lyrics in at the same time ... "adding lyrics to the music that I have" ... "gobble up each preceding line deleting everything"

I think it works best if you put each word in individually under each note
It takes while but it means each tiny portion of the lyrics does then line up correctly with the right note
AND
the lyrics don't ovewrite each other

Does that make sense?
And does it help?
Or am I totally missing your problem?

Kind Regards ..... Richard

leomick
02-28-2011, 12:07 PM
Hi Richard,
Would it be possible to copy and paste a word at a time, straight off
the N/Musician page right in front of me?If so, how do I do this.
Kind Regards,
Mick.

leomick
02-28-2011, 12:16 PM
Hello Richard,
Thanks for your suggestion, it makes good sense, I will go and give it a try now,and let you know how I get on.
Kind Regards,
Mick.