PDA

View Full Version : Naming all staff

Iosonoilprologo
02-17-2011, 11:46 PM
I just purchased the music notation software and I realize that I should be doing a more in-depth search. Here is the question: I'm working on a choral arrangement and I was able to name the first four staffs Sopranos, Altos, Tenors Basses. However I thought when I did this, the rest of staffs would automatically register these names accordingly. No such luck! What am I doing wrong or not doing?:confused:

Thanks!

rrayner
02-18-2011, 12:07 AM
Could you post your file as it is right now? It would be helpful to see what you are seeing.

Ralph

Iosonoilprologo
02-18-2011, 12:55 AM
Since I just joined today, if you could tell me how I go about attaching the first page to my reply, I will gladly do it.

Sherry C
02-18-2011, 03:09 AM
Hi,

To attach a file to a reply post, you can use the "paperclip" button in the tool bar along the top of the "box" that you type your reply into.

Clicking the Attachment button (the "paperclip" button) opens a dialog box where you can then click "Browse" to find the file on your computer. After you've found the file and clicked "Open" to have it listed, then you click "Upload" to transfer a copy of it from your computer to the forum, where the rest of us can check it out.

ttfn,
Sherry