PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade from Musician to Composer

Gravy
01-04-2011, 01:10 AM
If I already own Notation Musician, can I purchase Notation Composer for the price difference between the two products (essentially an upgrade) instead of paying the full price?

Thanks,
Gravy

Sherry C
01-04-2011, 11:26 AM
Hi,

Yes - you can use the page at www.notation.com/UpgradeOrder.php any time to purchase an upgrade for the regular price difference.

Or, while the sale is still on, you can use the special "choose your sale" pricing for a new purchase of Notation Composer at even less. Check out http://www.notation.com/Buy.php for details.

ttfn,
Sherry

tyrosmick
10-22-2012, 10:55 AM
I am also wishing to upgrade from Musician to Composer however the upgrade link does not recognise my email address! How do I upgrade at the upgrade price? My current paid version is 2.6 and my email address is recognised if I go to the re-download page!

Many thanks

Sherry C
10-23-2012, 03:30 AM
Hi,

I am also wishing to upgrade from Musician to Composer however the upgrade link does not recognise my email address! How do I upgrade at the upgrade price? My current paid version is 2.6 and my email address is recognised if I go to the re-download page!

Many thanks

I apologize for the problem. I've emailed you from our helpdesk with a specific fix for you :)

ttfn,
Sherry

tyrosmick
10-23-2012, 01:34 PM
Many thanks for your prompt response, download completed and fully functional.:)